Saturday: Kyle's softball game, Jilly's bachelorette party
Sunday: Church with the fam, Kyle's bachelor party (No worries, I will not be attending.).
Monday: Finalize business in Metro DEEEtroit, WORK DAY (Doesn't that sound fun? Ahhh, I love getting stuff done.).
Tuesday: Babysit the best nephew in the world, hair appointment (Cannot wait for this), finish packing, Dave flies in for the wedding!!!!!!!!! (Obviously, cannot wait for this!).
Wednesday: Girls' day with soon-to-be sister-in-law!
Thursday: Oh. My. Goodness. Decorate for baby brother's wedding. Attend baby brother's rehearsal. Beat everyone in everything at baby brother's rehearsal dinner party. Yes, folks, we're talking putt-putt, go-carts, etc. I am preparing to dominate.
Friday: Kyle and Jilly GET MARRIED! I cannot believe baby brother is all grown up and getting married. Sniff sniff. I will be standing there proudly, with the best seats in the house, complete with my super cute bridesmaid dress and hairstyle (Note: I went J-Lo for Kristi's wedding and Eva Longoria for Sarah's. I need some inspiration for this 'do. Send some advice if you've got it. Think "Kelli needs a theme". I prefer themes along the celebrity line.). I will then attend the fabulous reception where I will dance the night away with my family, friends and fiance. If you are attending, be warned, there will be some rolling around on the floor. Do not worry. This is organized dancing and it's normal for Talicskas. It's called the GATOR and it is fierce.
Saturday: In Talicska fashion, there will be a wedding post-party at the parentals. It will have delicious food and fun and this will mark the last day of my eating spree. Really, I promise. No, really, I do.
Sunday: Pack the car, sneak a surprise for David, and off to Connecticut!
Busy week, eh? I think so! And so so fun. I was just thinking how blessed I feel that before I move to Connecticut for good, I get to see everyone in my family :) Thanks, Kyle and Jill! That was awesome timing and planning on your part. He he. I love you guys! Have an awesome WEDDING week! We're so happy for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, that IS an exciting week! Send my best to Kyle and Jill!
ReplyDeleteAs for your hair ... I'm totally shocked that you have channeled your fave Miley yet for hair inspiration! Of course, not that I'm recommending you do, but just saying. :)
Oh Jamie, I just KNEW I could count on you!!!! WHY didn't I think of this? It is decided, Miley it is! Kyle is gonna LOVE this... but not as much as I!!!!
ReplyDelete