Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Laffy Taffy

So, you know those jokes that 5-year-olds write for Laffy Taffy? Aka, the ones that I always think are hilarious? I have come up with three of my own:

What did one piece of bread say to the other piece of bread?
I Loaf You.

Hehehehe.

What did one volcano say to the other volcano?
I Lava You.

Hahahaha.

What did one pimento say to the other pimento?
Olive You.

Bwahahaha.

I know, I know... I am SO SO SO lucky David still loves me and is sweet enough to laugh at my jokes. And I'm sure 5-year-olds everywhere are throwing virtual tomatoes at me. Still, my show will go on... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelli -
    This is unrelated to your post...funny jokes though :P

    I need your e-mail address. I came up with a inspiration page and I have an idea for an invitation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY! SO SO EXCITED! Sent you them on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete