Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Final Installment of the "Catch-Ups"

Sneak Attack # 8!!! "You were my first friend and walked all of life with me" (paraphrase) in numbered envelope #1 and "Will You Walk Down the Aisle With Me" in numbered envelope #2 on flip flops left in a gift baggie at a hotel for our visitor from Indiana! YAY! She said YES! Yahoo! I'm so excited that worked out! I've been trying to figure out a way to sneak attack her since June! Hehehe. Or should I say, Muahhahaha.

As for the promised wedding updates... WE HAVE A DATE! And we have bridesmaid dresses! And we have a place! And we're doing our registry and rings and invitations and showers and everything else in the next few weeks! Ahh! Date to be announced very soon! I was going to set up a knot.com page today, but decided I would wait for David to do that.

As for our August 11th surprise, that will be coming soon! Maybe as early as next Friday! We just have to make sure a few things happen first!

In other news, I've settled into CT very nicely. David and I have "joined" a gym for a free two weeks and I made my first official trip to WalMart. I've done copious amounts of laundry and I'm meeting with my school tomorrow. This weekend will be a whirlwind but we expect to do a lot of wedding stuff and catch up on life in general. David has literally been working around the clock on everything, including his actual work :), and I hope we can get so much done so he can rest, or at least maintain normal hours.

Thank you for all your prayers and love and WELCOME to Abygail Mae Johnson! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment