I couldn't wait to tell you I've begun my sneak attacks!
On Tuesday, David and I started asking our family, friends and loved ones to be guests of honor in our wedding. I schemed and schemed about how I was going to do this and decided to SUPER surprise the bridesmaids! Enter: SNEAK ATTACKS!!! This little surprises are hopefully just what the girls WON'T expect! Muah hah hah. Oh, I just love love love surprises and it has been so much fun during week one!
Sneak Attack #1: Napkin with message! "Reserved for Matron of Honor", placed at seat on table upon returning from restroom in Troy, MI.
Sneak Attack #2: Surprise flower delivery! "Will you be my Bridesmaid?", delivered first to the wrong house (haha so funny) and then to the right house in Poughkeepsie, New York!
Sneak Attack #3: Executed last night. Not discovered yet :) Hehehe. More info to come!!!
Stay tuned!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I loved my sneak attack! :) It's framed in my bedroom...best napkin, ever!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO glad Kristi spoke up and told me about the awesomeness that is the chiropractor. Seriously, I felt like a million bucks coming out of there. I get to go back again tomorrow and I'm already excited.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more about this wedding that is coming up! Welcome to the blog-world! And.. CONGRATULATIONS! :)