It's been three weeks! It seems like a trillion since I've seen David, and I feel like this has been the LONGEST TIME EVER! Whining doesn't seem to make it go any faster. Bummer. LOL!
Let's see... We (Emily, Kristi and I) pulled off a super fun baby shower for Keliann and Michael on Saturday. Yay, Baby Peanut! Afterward, Mom, Kristi, Alex and I went DRESS SHOPPING! So overwhelming in a very very very good way and sooo much fun. My favorite part was watching the little girls in the store watch all the brides up on the platform... and this time, I was one of the brides! I hope and pray that all of those beautiful little girls wait patiently for their Davids. :)
Sunday I had a great breakfast with my friend, Lisa, and then slept for 5 hours. I. Felt. Rotten. But, at 5:00, with a little sunshine and a little protein, I was ready for my adventures with Sarah! She gave me an amazing map of CT, bedazzled and complete with a list of the Top 20 things to do there. She told me that once I did all 20 I had to move home, so to hurry and do them quickly! Hahaha! We ended the night with a walk around Royal Oak and sangria and tapas at SANGRIA!!! I couldn't ask for a better Sarah Lundgren :)
I have three days left at school! Today, I went to say goodbye to my High Schoolers and that was harder than I thought. They are so cool and so much fun. We are going to be pen pals in the Fall and I cannot WAIT to see what they have to tell me about their adventures.
Sneak attack #3 was executed (thank goodness for no rain!) and accepted! "Will you be my bridesmaid?" was chalked with sidewalk chalk and designs from the back house door to the car in Royal Oak, MI. I LOVE my sneak attacks! There will be two more to come this week!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for sneak attack #3 turning out well. I hope you remembered to take pictures for us! :)
ReplyDeleteTwo things:
ReplyDelete1. Such a super cool thing that Sarah did for you! How fun! And I agree, HURRY UP WITH THOSE 20 THINGS!! lol
2. LOVING the sneak attacks ... you are so creative I can hardly stand it! What a great idea!
... and I'll add a third ... Love you and will see you this weekend!! Yay!