Sunday, June 21, 2009

4 Weeks!

We've been engaged for a month! David and his mom come this week. I. Cannot. Wait. I honestly don't want to wish my life away, but hurry hurry hurry! I haven't seen him since our engagement and that is waaaaaaaaaay too long to maintain any sort of sanity.

Sneak Attack #6 was perfect. Executed by hanging a "Will you be my bridesmaid?" poster on the clothesline of Sunny Slope Cottage in Grand Haven, MI. We were slightly discovered, but it was still super sneak!

In pageant news, congrats to Miss Wayne County, our new Miss Michigan, and congrats to Kristi and me for having an amazing, glorious sister weekend. She seriously is the Bee Oh Em Bee. We had a fabulous stay at Hotel Kendall (Five-Star Ownership) and were completely out-hotted by Sneak Attack Number Five. Did I mention I got a tan? Cause I did. Did I mention Kristi and I were attacked by uncontrollable laughter? Cause we were. Did I mention that Ghirardelli brownies are amazing? Cause they are. Did I mention I love my sister? Cause I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment