Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sneak Attack Numbers 4 and 5

Yippee!!! It seems that Sneak Attack #4 has been executed and discovered: "Will you be my bridesmaid?" written out in colorful letters and taped one word per stair going downstairs in Oxford, Michigan. Discovered this morning! YAY! Oh, it's so exciting. David and I are so blessed that these women would do us the honor of standing with us on the most important day of our lives.

Sneak Attack #6 is coming this weekend, and for details about the recipient of Sneak Attack #5, well, you'll just have to check here. :)

I just LOVE surprises!

6 comments:

  1. what the CRAP?! That links to my blog!!!!! Does that mean I'm being sneak attacked?! (Flipping out.) My OCD has caused me to click on the link about 6 times now, so apparently I'm going to need some confirmation that this is not just an error lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. You were sneak attacked! We're so excited to have you in our wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippity Skippity!! Now I must really be diligent with Jillian so I can match Jamie's hotness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! That's awesome! So excited for all of you to be together on that special day because I know how much you all love each other! Great sneak attack, Kelli!!! :) Way to go!

    And Kristi, you crack me up:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog from Jamie's blog and I must say that you are as adorable as she described. Congratulations on your engagement. Continue to enjoy it as much as you are now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I love our bridesmaids/matrons! So funny Kristi and Jamie =)

    ReplyDelete