Bad news: My migraine has not yet subsided and I feel like there's a plank in my back (Dr. Noomie, help! I will miss her terribly. She will also miss what my insurance pays her! LOL.).
Great news: We might put an offer on a house!
Conclusion: Great news totally trumps bad news.
Wow. What a whirlwind two weeks this has been for us! David and I have been looking at some houses for a while now, but even so, the HUGENESS (yup, that's a word) of the reality of a house purchase leaves us both giggling and in awe. We have the greatest realtor in the world and his parents have been awesome to drive from NY every time we needed them to take a peek. It's truly been a great process. A few days ago, we (aka, Tim the realtor) found one that we think might be the one. David, Tim and Mom and Dad Turner did a thorough tour tonight. I trust them completely, and David and I both believe that if it's not meant to be, God will find a way to intervene. He always does :)
So... we might have more exciting news in the next few days! Like I said, we still might not make an offer, but it looks like we might! I'll keep you posted :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AHHHH!!!! So much to think about!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you THE MOST!
ReplyDelete'Hugeness' could also be subbed out for 'ginormity.' Just sayin'.
ReplyDelete