I'm here! In CT! Wow, it's amazing how fast life flips. I'm waiting for David to get out of work so we can go running and out to dinner...just the first of many date nights to come. We went to Stew Leonard's last night for a super quick date and got kicked out at 10 (BTW - Best grocery store ever. I can't wait to take Alex to see the cow). As for tonight, I'm headed to David's friend's house later on to settle in. She is graciously letting me live there for the summer while she is gone on missions. Please pray for her!
David sent me a text message today... it has been exactly 8 months since we met in person. That was the best date ever. And yes, I TOTALLY won the gum spitting contest that night. :) I also managed to take us to a place where we both got pop sprayed at us and I navigated us to the middle of nowhere...twice. LOL. Now THAT'S a first date!
There's lots to dish about the wedding, but that will come when I have a little more time. I know, I know, you love the suspense. HOWEVER, as to not keep you in total suspense, Sneak Attack #7 went off without a hitch! "Will you be my bridesmaid?" was painted on the windows of a car outside in Saginaw, MI. It was executed by vandals Kristi, Kelli, Joette and Alex (with some mastermining help from Sarah). And if anyone from law enforcement asks, Alex did most of the work. Totally his idea.
In other news, Alex GIGGLED! I cried. Check it out...
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) :) :) = That's how I feel about the fact that you get to go on frequent dates with David finally.
ReplyDelete:) :) = That's how I feel because I think I know at least one of your wedding secrets. WOOT!
:( :( :( = That's how I feel about you blogging from halfway across the world from all of us. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but still ...
I. HATE. CONNECTICUT.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Alex recently pooped. I believe that signifies how HE feels about CT.
And there you have it.
Sneak Attack # 7 was my favorite, but then again I might be partial to that one. :) Enjoy this time with you man!!!
ReplyDelete