Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Officially hitched

I am taking a quick break during my lunch hour to bring you news you may already know...

WE'RE MARRIED!!!

The weekend was amazing... hair, dress fitting, nail appointment, surprise picnic from mom, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, baptism, bonfire, cake, flowers, hair, music, ceremony, reception... ahhh, it was PERFECT! Everyone worked their tails off to make it the most amazing weekend. We'll post more details and fun stuff later, but for now it's back to work!

We arrived home safely last night (Monday) and I walked into a bedroom of rose petals! What a guy I have :) I arrived at work safely today and could probably fall asleep at my desk! Haha. But it's been a great day overall!

Saying "husband" is such an adjustment! I keep starting to say "fiance"! And I got to sign "Turner" for the first time today!!! Oh, the fun changes...

5 comments:

  1. Plus, I loved the dresses! Brilliant choice, so pretty - I need to see these better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see more pictures!
    I saw Jamie's on her blog, but they were kinda small for someone with bad eyesight like me (four-eyes)! Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your special day! can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FALSE! You signed "Turner" on your marriage license!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kelli and David! What a beautiful day! My family couldn't tell me enough about your amazing ceremony either! Kelli you were a stunning bride!!!! Enjoyed this new journey! It's one of the best.

    ReplyDelete