Sunday, November 15, 2009

Eight Days and Seven Days

Eight Days (Saturday) continued:

David sprayed the attic in our house and then he picked me up and we went to church. We had an amazing time with old friends and with new friends and had DINNER AT THE CHURCH. Ok, let me digress for a sec. There is a CHEF at our church and he COOKS on Tuesday and Saturday nights. It is $7 a person and it is AMAZINGLY good. You can guess what I'm thinking and I bet you can guess where we'll be Tuesday and Saturday nights (I actually declared those two night as my nights to cook! Muah ha ha). After church, we picked up a movie and went to WalMart to get some essentials and some "carpet" for the house. It was there that I decided I was going to sing everything at the check out. I'm not sure what our cashier was thinking, but it seemed like she was thinking she was enjoying it. Good for her. Good for me! I can't be getting locked up just eight days before my nuptials! Anyway, we went home, watched "Tales of Desperaux", did laundry, did bills. It really was such a fun night. I love doing things with my best friend AND it was so special to have our last "single" Saturday be so much fun. Oh, I meant to report this the other day.... David and I had a conversation that went a bit like this:

Kel, did you check your email today?
Yes, but not lately.
(Like a kid on Christmas) Maybe you should check it now!
Ok, let me finish this real quick.
Maybe you should check it now!
(Laughing) Okay okay okay!!!
(Kelli opens email, clicks on the link David created and lo and behold it was a SPA DAY!!!!!!!!!!)
(Crying) Really? This is for me?
Yup, I wanted you to have some time to yourself before the wedding.

I know, I love him so much.

Seven days:

Ok, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S SEVEN DAYS! It is Sunday morning, and I'm at work. Yes, I know, work is not for Sunday (actually, David and I established Saturday as our Sabbath per Biblical roots which I am GREATLY looking forward to) but I have lots to do! Which means I should get to doin' it. We're both working today and I'm running a ZILLION errands. Which reminds me that I forgot some things at home I need. Sigh. Oh well. Guess I'll just run back to get it when I'm done here. Sheesh. You'd think I had a lot on my mind or something :)

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment