So... on the Seventh Day I did all that I mentioned in the previous post AND I went to the mall, got a pedicure with Amy, tried out some makeup, took back some items AND got broken into. Yup. Smashed the window. Bye-bye navigation unit. HOWEVER, I am particularly grateful it was only the window and the theif(ves?) only took the nav. I had gift cards, keys, coats and so much more of value. Needless to say, it took about 4 hours to get the mall police and the West Hartford police invovled and do cleanup and "install" a new "window" (aka... plastic sheeting). So you can guess what I'll be doing the next few days. Look for me at the mechanic! After that, David and I opened some presents and paid bills and did lots and lots of work. I was honestly so glad to go to bed!
On the Sixth Day, I woke up, mailed some stuff, got observed, worked and worked and we shall see what the rest of the night will bring. I could fall asleep right now...
So excited!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment