Well, folks, David and his mom are over at the house, painting and fixing things, and I'm here, doing wedding stuff but MAINLY doing report cards. Why does everything seem to happen at the same time? Thank GOODNESS for the help on the house!!! (THANK YOU to everyone who has left his/her mark there!!!! We appreciate it more than you know!!)
I sort of freaked out yesterday, poor David. Most people would think it was about the wedding, but honestly, it was just about work. Yup. Little old silly work. Needless to say, David is a SAINT. And he gets 10 billion points for knowing me and loving me and forgiving me for going crazy on him about everything OTHER than work. It just goes to show how Satan likes to weeeeasel his ugly little face into things that are good. I've given myself a major attitude adjustment, because honestly, no matter how crazy life gets, life is GOOD. God made life good and we are so blessed to live it in a way that is holy. For my Bible Study peeps, can I get a little Hebrews throw-back to Old Testament wanderings??? Yes, we shall remain faithful during testing as to receive the prize!!!!
I thought I would share my freak-out and attitude adjustment to highlight the amazing forgiveness of man (David, in this case), and most importantly, of God. Yes, we are blessed no matter what in THIS life, but it is the next that counts. I'm so grateful to serve a God who forgives me and calls me His child and invites me to His house... even when I really don't deserve it.
ELEVEN DAYS and I will be Mrs. David Turner. If I haven't said I'm marrying the most amazing man on earth, I am. And if we haven't said how blessed we are, and how we have the BEST family and friends, we are and we do.
My intent is to write up a "what I did" post until the wedding:
Today: loads upon loads of laundry, cleaning, banking, bill paying, REPORT CARDS AND SCHOOL STUFF, wedding seating chart, rings.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I cannot WAIT to get on that plane!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment