Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ten Days

Today I...

Went to school, did a billion things there.

Today David...

Went to work, did a billion things there.

Also, today we... scrounged up more RSVPs, itemized things with the hall, worked on table layout, navigated ring stuff, payed the hall, checked on the programs, did emails, sent off parent surprises to be "worked on", checked weather.com (FINALLY hit the 10-day forecast) and figured out insurance stuff. We're going to the bank and picking up David's ring in 1/2 hour! YAY!

I got a TON done today at school which was super. If there is a better word for super, I would use it: grand, amazing, life-changing... you get the picture. I want to get as much done as I can so I don't have a lot to do when I get back. (Going back on Tuesday after the wedding). Plus, report cards are DONE!!!! Can I get a shout of THANKS?!

I'm sure we'll work on other things tonight after Bible Study... vows, cards, payments. So excited and getting SO close!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment