Thursday, November 19, 2009

I've lost count... (two days?)

Ok, so I've lost count but it's been CRAZY. I scrubbed our bathroom and got it all ready (keep in mind we bought a house in foreclosure that was DISGUSTING so cleaning was like, SERIOUS), we got our bedroom all ready which was a ginormous task, cleaned the house (keep in mind we're in demo) and worked and fielded phone calls and worked out stuff with vendors and ran errands and got ahead at school... WHEW!

Which brings me to now. Finished at the house at 9. Just finishing packing. Waiting for dryer and off at 5am!!!!! MICHIGAN, HERE WE COME! Tomorrow I will be consuming copious amounts of Starbucks, and let's just keep in mind, I am NOT a caffeine girl. I was dreaming of it today, actually, so this is serious business :) Please let the airport have just one Starbucks... NO DUNKIN DONUTS!!! LOL. I will never understand DD. I digress.

We are so excited! SAFE TRAVELS to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment