Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Five Days

Ok... sooo.....

Woke up, did a million emails, figured out insurance and car stuff for a zillion hours (did I tell you I was broken into?), tried on all my lingerie and put it in piles for washing, sorted my room stuff, made lists, took stuff back to stores, went shopping for clothes so I don't look like a total hag for wedding weekend (seriously, I've been walking around here like a bum!), doing laundry, bought some more presents, fielded questions, etc. etc... I'm still doing a zillion random things and I can't say THANK YOU enough to all the people who are doing so much to help us! We could never do this on our own!!! David's on his way over... the guys at work had a happy hour for him (SO SWEET!) and we're going to have a fashion show! For you curious minds, no, not of the lingerie :) That is for Nov 22!

God is so good! David has Thursday off so we're pumped! In the next few days we have SO much to do, but we'll get it done!!!

Love you! Thanks for all your notes and messages and prayers. We just love you!!!!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DAD TURNER!

1 comment:

  1. I had lunch with your sister today. It was very fun. We talked about the festivities that include your wedding day. So awesome. It's almost here.

    ReplyDelete