Baby's "Position": Head down at -3
Dilation: 0
Effaced: 70 (the Doctor said 70% this time, so I guess she over estimated her last range! LOL!)
Dilation: 0
Effaced: 70 (the Doctor said 70% this time, so I guess she over estimated her last range! LOL!)
Strep B test came back negative, so that was TERRIFIC news. I don't think I've ever said this on here, but antibiotics and I are NOT friends. Haven't found a one that I'm not allergic to or that doesn't make me vomit in a swirly-whirly room saturated with vertigo. Sorry for the visual. I avoid antibiotics at all costs, so I was THRILLED that I can avoid them for the Strep B.
I was a little disappointed that there wasn't any physical change, but I know God has the perfect day picked out for this little one so I'm not fretting. I know He has the perfect day to get everyone (including Baby) here safely with the perfect Doctor on call and the perfect weather in which to travel. Love that! Until that day, I will happily be patient and enjoy the time I have to prepare!
I jokingly say that most days I feel like a time bomb, thinking at every little kick and feeling, "Is this it???" Hahaha! I've said it before but paranoid overly excitable people are probably the most hyper during pregnancy! Hahaha! Thank GOD that HE is in control and not me. That is the most comforting thing in my whole life to me, pregnant or not!

A tiny testimony: In answer to a long shot prayer, MY doctor was on call on Memorial Day (!) when my water broke at 35.3 weeks. God is good.
ReplyDelete