Friday, January 7, 2011

34.5-ish Weeks

Sorry that I've been sort of lazy in the picture-taking department! We've been busy around here!

Baby at 34.5-ish Weeks!



Here is Alex/Kristi at 34 Weeks:




Our ultrasound on Wednesday put our Baby at 6 pounds, 12 ounces! That's the 85th percentile for 34 weeks! Hahaha! Good thing those things can be off... or I'm hoping so, in this case! 

Fun story: As I walked into the grocery store the other day, I saw an elderly woman sitting just inside the door, waiting for her ride. She smiled at me and in the sweetest voice said, "Hello... to the TWO of you." :) How precious is that!!! It made my whole day! 





3 comments:

  1. I would not call you lazy. So far I have seen more belly photos of you than were taken during both of my pregnancies combined. Good for you! Also, I loved that comment by the elderly lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet Baby Turner.
    Also, elderly people say the cutest things sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go, baby, go! Hang in there, Kelli, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete