Tuesday, January 25, 2011

37 Weeks

Well, we hit 37 weeks yesterday. SO CRAZY. I was just reading about another mom's glucose testing and thought to myself, "WOW, that seemed so long ago!" And yet I remember it feeling like FOREVER actually getting to the glucose testing! Time is so funny like that.

I think we're about set. I have a few little work-related things to get done and we have to install the car seat, but that's it. Well, and we have to pack, but I feel like that's more of a last-minute thing anyway. I'm not stuffing my shampoo in a bag to sit for the next 3 weeks :)

David is beyond excited. We go to the Doctor tomorrow to check on the "progress." I love David's reaction to this. He always says he's so proud of me and I just laugh and tell him, "Thanks, but I'm not doing anything!"

I feel like there's not much exciting to post these days, but I'm sure that will change sometimes in the next few weeks! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OMG I cannot believe it is 37 weeks already!! Hang in there you are so so close!! Although, I was still pregnant another 4 weeks at your point...lol. MAYBE you will have your baby on Logan's bday (feb 8th)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pack your bag! I didn't and Steve was throwing things in while I was on the phone with labor and delivery telling me to come in. They were born a couple hours later. With no clothes for me or them...not that fit, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete