Tuesday, January 18, 2011

36 Weeks

Here we are in the home stretch! I had my first "every week" visit to the Doctor yesterday and was a little nervous because it was the first internal exam in quite some time. Though it was uncomfortable, I got the really good Doctor (purposefully), so it was not as horrible as I had imagined it would be. WHEW. I know, I know... that's the EASY part :)

Baby's "Position": Head down at -3
Dilation: 0
Effaced: 70-90% (the Doctor said 90% the first 3 times, then 70%, so I'm going with the range)

And there you have it.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! So close...Logan was at 0 station and 80% effaced at 29 weeks. Yes, my hips were killing me! Enjoy these last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing awesome! Mia arrived at 36 weeks exactly, so anyone who carries a pregnancy beyond that is in good shape, in my opinion. :) Take care of yourself and get some rest. Someone once told me that when you start to be sick of being pregnant it means you have a month left to go! (And I found this to be true with both of my pregnancies.)

    ReplyDelete