Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The One Where I Copy a Book

Confession: I have a "least favorite children's book of all-time." I know many of you love this book, and I am sorry to admit to you that I do not. However, because I find it humorous at 8:00 on a Wednesday evening, I am going to take a stylistic journey with Mr. Mouse. Here we go...

If you give a Kelli a McDonald's ice cream cone, she's going to want some french fries.


If you give a Kelli some french fries, she's going to want some orange Hi-C.


If you give a Kelli some orange Hi-C, she's going to want some peanut butter.


If you give a Kelli some peanut butter, she's going to want some crackers.


If you give a Kelli some crackers, she's going to want some cheese.


If you give a Kelli some cheese, she's going to want some milk.


If you give a Kelli some milk, she's going to want a McDonald's ice cream cone.

So there you have it. Just so you know, this particular chain of events didn't actually HAPPEN, but if I were to ever allow consumption of food in this proportion, it would most likely look very similar.

3 comments:

  1. Are you serious?? We hate that book too!!! Trace has like 3 of them, and we just dread when he wants to read them. I still can't pinpoint exactly what it is about those books that I don't like, but I just don't like them. Period. I thought we were strange, but am glad you don't either. Maybe you can explain to me what it is that makes these books so pointless? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Yes, I too dread that book. I really dislike it and I can't pinpoint the reason either. It seems whiney to me! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of this today when Mia decided she needed to take a book in the car for her trip to the grocery store with Daddy. Guess which one she chose? Yep. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.

    ReplyDelete