On July 22, 2009, Sarah Catherine Cleveland Lundgren, one of the very best people on the whole earth, is turning 30!!!!!! This post is a wee bit early since I will be gone on her birthday, celebrating with her! Until I see her though, I will celebrate 30 reasons we love and adore her (though truly, the list could go on forever!):
1. She's a woman after God's own heart
2. She's one of the most generous people I know
3. She knows just what to say, no matter the situation
4. She can make friends with anyone
5. She can make you feel like you're only person in the room, even if you're among thousands
6. She's beautiful
7. She smart
8. She's HILARIOUS
9. She shows up on your doorstep just when you need it most
10. She has amazing fashion sense
11. She can sniff out a bargain from a mile away
12. She's the best present-buyer EVER (and the most thoughtful)
13. She can make anything look fabulous with ribbon and sparkles
14. She sparkles
15. She finds the best in everyone
16. She listens to the same story over and over just so you can get it out
17. She's a soul sister
18. Her smile is never ending
19. She is hilarious when she's frustrated about something
20. She stands up for what she believes in
21. She's unstoppable on the dance floor
22. She's an alarmingly good secret-keeper
23. Her thoughtfulness is overflowing
24. She'll drive across the state with you to get a puppy
25. She's always thinking of others
26. She can make a grouchy salesperson/waitress smile like nothing I've ever seen before
27. She shares the Fruit of the Spirit with everyone she meets
28. She wishes pink were the new green
29. She can rock a hair flower
30. She makes your heart smile
In the words of Martina McBride,
"Everyone who sees you always wants to know you, and everyone who knows you always has a smile."
Happy Birthday, Sarah! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete31. She shares an insatiable love of QDoba
ReplyDelete32. She can plan a wedding like it's nobody's business
33. Her hair is amazing, amazing, amazing
34. She is a faboo pseudo-Auntie to Alex
35. She's a GREAT friend to call and hang out with when you are missing your sister so freakin' much and can't actually hang out with your sister because she's a trillion miles away in Cincinnati
(Note: I removed the first comment because it was laden with spelling errors. Haven't had my java yet!)
ReplyDeleteAwww...that was so nice :)
ReplyDeleteI don't have many friends like that, so I am jealous!
This is the BEST gift I have ever received! Thank you, my dear friend, I love you so very dearly! And will treasure this ALWAYS!!!
ReplyDelete