I would like to point out one thing. Connecticut drivers are the WORST. I am not even kidding. I have lived in Los Angeles and in Metro Detroit and I have NEVER experienced anything quite like this. I almost died 50 times on I-84 today. It's like playing Mario Cart with steroid-infused drivers who also suffer from anger management problems. But it's NOT! It's REAL... and we alllll know how tremendously good I am at Mario cart with said drivers. Um.... yeah, notsomuch.
I would like to point out another thing. It rains here. All. The. Time. And I'm not talking drizzly little Michigan rain. I'm talking crack-the-whip-lightning-that-hits-your-roof-while-thunder-is- rolling-your-trees-while-hail-the-size-of-grapes-is-pelting-everything-that-lives-and-everything-that-doesn't-live kind of rain. They tell me this is not typical. For the first week, I believed them. Now I'm not so sure that I do.
I'm currently sitting at the Honda dealership. It is here that I am doing training for my "wifely" duties... I brought the car in for an oil change! How's that for a modern bride! WOOT! :) No sissy stuff for me! And I made dinner last night. So, it was spaghetti and salad, but my audience was happy and that's all that matters. We quickly discovered (pre meal-making) that our grocery shopping styles are vastly different. Let's just say that David's palate is um, more, sophisicated than mine. I was happy with bologna and hot dogs. LOL. Poor David. I get one of the few men who prefer fine food and he gets me, queen of the nacho sauce and stale chips at Speedway. But I try. And he tells me that's all that matters :)
Well, folks, looks like the Honda peeps are done with the oil change. Now I must pay and be off to meet my love. He brings home the bacon, I bring home the car. Hahaha. Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There is no way that CT drivers are worse than you. And if they are, I'm amazed.
ReplyDeleteIn other news, spaghetti is TOTALLY gourmet. At least, more so than the Chipotle I made for dinner. :)