Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day Ramblings

In the spirit of other Mommies, I've decided to make a list of things I've loved during my pregnancy:

1. God's blessings, guidance and "pruning" (and I love this all the time!)

2. David (and I love him all the time!)

3. Back, neck and foot massages. Bliss.

4. Instant hot water heater. This is by far the best feature of our house and I didn't even know we had it until 2 months after we lived here and I took a record shower without running out of piping hot water! I would sell hot dogs on the corner to pay for a new one if ours ever broke.

5. Snow days (see #1)

6. Snoogle Pillow (which we call "The Snoogie"). Disclaimer: I personally only found this helpful during the 2nd Trimester. During the other two, it was just annoying to me, though other women swear by it.

7. Pedicures

8. Popsicles (1st Trimester only)

9. Water, chuck full of ice (3rd Trimester only)

10. Kleen Kanteen water bottle

11. Advice of other Mommies

12. Weekly emails outlining the progress of Baby

13. Work (school) being open on Saturday so I could get things done ahead of time

14. Friends and Family

15. Our Doctors, Doula and Hospital

16. The one pair of work pants that has faithfully gotten me through all 3 Trimesters.

No comments:

Post a Comment