Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Eep!

Here we are in Week 39. I used to think Baby was coming early, but now I'm not so convinced :) We have another appointment tomorrow, so we shall see if there is any progress. To give you some reading material in the meantime, here are some tidbits:

1- We changed our Baby name list last week. I don't think it was cold feet because these names feel juuust right!!!

2- You already know this if we are peeps on Facebook, but coughing while pregnant is hard. I mean, really hard. And I'm not talking wimpy coughing, either. I'm talking honest-to-goodness-I-am-going-to-hack-a-lung-up-coughing. I have possibly injured my low back and exhausted all working stomach muscles.

3- David's work had a surprise shower for him yesterday and invited ME!!! It was so so so so much fun and they were all so wonderful to us!!!

4- I am looking for a "The Hartford" onesie. If you find one online, please let me know :)

5- I think we have more votes for "girl" than "boy"... we shall see!!!

2 comments: