Kelli, he is perfect. I'm so happy for you and Dave. Can't wait to hear birth story, even though the facebook world knows bits and pieces of it. ;) I love it! You are too funny!
In September 2008, as David was trying to cancel his eHarmony subscription, and as Kelli was testing out Neil Clark Warren's "free trial weekend," God moved mountains and made a perfect match. We were married on November 22, 2009, and life has been a whirlwind ever since. Sweet Samuel joined our family in 2011, God took our second precious Baby Home to Heaven, and Happy Daniel ("Big D") joined us in 2014. We are blessed with more than we could ever dream or deserve.
How do you have energy to keep up with Facebook and blogging right now? Get some rest! You did awesome!!
ReplyDeleteKelli, he is perfect. I'm so happy for you and Dave. Can't wait to hear birth story, even though the facebook world knows bits and pieces of it. ;) I love it! You are too funny!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! Good work, now get some rest. We can wait for the rest of the story.
ReplyDeletecongrats, kelli!
ReplyDeleteTurners, baby Samuel is just beyond precious! Congrats to you both!
ReplyDelete