Well, the other 4 expectant co-workers at my school have had their babies: two beautiful girls, two handsome boys and Baby Valentine is the tie-breaker! I'm still working, which I'm enjoying and it really does keep me moving. Even better, the people I work with are just awesome and the kids are so funny! I hear this at least once a day: "Mrs. Turner, you still got that Baby in your belly?" LOL!
Working all day means that I'm not so pumped for chores when I get home, so thank goodness for David who is constantly picking up after me and thank goodness for this weekend to get some things done! A girl really can fall behind with the current tapering off of snow days! Hahaha! Things on my list for this weekend: clean house, finish laundry, wash sheets, write thank-yous, finish up some school-related things.
We are super blessed and just finishing up some things before Baby comes. Still no progress, so we feel like we have some time, but I guess one can't ever be too sure!
Baby says "I love you!"
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been thinking about you all week! Can't wait to meet those sweet cheeks!
ReplyDeleteAw, THANK YOU! You are so sweet :)
ReplyDelete