Thursday, October 22, 2009

ONE MONTH!

Yes, one month until we're married, and honestly, life couldn't be more insane! We have wedding stuff, work stuff (seriously I think it exploded plus report cards coming up) and house stuff and WOWOWOWOW! And I think I'm signing up for Mary Kay (they're running a special, which reminds me I have to do that tomorrow). Hahaha. But we are so blessed. To be honest, I sometimes do feel like freaking out a little bit, but then I'm reminded that God has it ALL under control and I'm just here to do what I need to do and ENJOY it. Plus, David makes everything so much fun. Thank goodness he is also a very sane person. God made him juuuust right for me :) I honestly cannot WAIT to be married. Can. Not. Wait. I know what Amy P. meant when she said, "Being married to your best friend is awesome."

Speaking of enjoying it, did I mention it TOTALLY hit me that we're getting MARRIED? Yes, that happened yesterday. Right in the kitchen as I was "cooking". Funny how those things sneak up on a girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment