Ok, so technically I currently AM home (being that my home is now in CT with zee love of my life) but I get to go to my Michigan home TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are leaving as soon as the school bell rings (Davey, my chauffeur, will be standing outside my school building, leaning on his car with his sunglasses on and the wind blowing his hair and sun shining just on him while he's looking all suave... I love movie scenes) and I will smooch him and then we will race to Rochester, NY, sleep for 4 hours, and get back on the road as to arrive in Michigan for the SHOWER and BACHELORETTE PARTY!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! And then we will turn around and do it all again on Sunday. Ilovemylife!!! We will most likely be all hopped up on Starbuckies and Dunkin' Donuts, but we'll get there and back in one piece!
Michigan peeps...I cannot WAIT to hug you! I will be full of squeals and tears, I promise.
Please pray for safe travels.
Did I mention I have a crush on my chauffeur? I totally do.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!!! GET HERE QUICK! I MISS YOU!!! I NEED A HUG!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great, great day!!
ReplyDeleteI am in love with my passenger
ReplyDelete