Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Haps

I only have a few minutes, but let me tell you, David and I had an AWESOME time in Michigan this weekend. Kristi, Mom, Jilly, Joey and Sarah threw us an amazing shower and the best bachelorette party I could have ever imagined. I promise I will provide details when I get a few more seconds, but let it be known, it was AMAZING. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with us. We are so so blessed.

Before I scoot, remember all those blogs I said I had a "special secret" or "something I couldn't blog about"??? Well, it's official now, I can let the cat out of the bag... we own a house!!!

I'd give you our address but I don't want stalkers. Hahaha.

Thank you, David, for our home! I love it! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. So excited to share it with you and to make it our HOME =D

    ReplyDelete