My sister is a deal shark. So is my husband. I often say the two of them could rule the world with a clipboard and a spreadsheet. My sister loves to pass on deals and tips through her blog, but since I do not have the "deal gene", I am going to pass on David's deals and tips, after hours of price comparing.
1. Diapers from diapers.com: best prices, overnight shipping, hassle-free. Make sure to take advantage of coupons like 30% off for new members and my sister told us you can use competitor's coupons at checkout! Yes! My sister and David would also recommend soap.com. And we learned all of that from my sister, who passed it on to us!
2. Wipes from walmart.com: best prices (far superior than diapers.com), quick shipping.
3. Aquaphor from ebay or walmart.com: best prices, but can be tricky. Funny story on this. The Aquaphor came and I said, "Oh no, David, it's not Aquaphor Baby!" To which David replied, "Honey, it's the same exact thing, it's just a marketing tool to charge you $3 more for the Baby kind." To which I replied, "Nooooo! It's different." I went upstairs and brought down the "Baby" kind. Yup, it was the same. This is why I do not do the shopping. Or at least the cheap shopping.
David also said his best advice for price shopping is to go to Google, type in what you're looking for and then type on the "shopping" link above (so then you're not in the regular web search). It will then show your results by relevance. Be sure to be as specific as possible so you can sort it instead by price and not relevance. If you have an iTouch/Phone/Pad (or computer, of course) you might like to watch: Groupon, Living Social, Slick Deals, Woot, Idealizer Pro. Also, my sister told us to register for pampers.com Rewards. TOTALLY do it!
And that is the love from my deal sharks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will second the pampers.com! I've already earned a free stroller (yep, a whole stroller!) and am 75% of the way to a second "big" item of my choice. My husband hates that I save all the little codes and meticulously enter them, but it's worth it!!! I should have figured I would earn something big with 3 babies in diapers at the same time ;) I really enjoy yours (& Kristy's) blogs by the way!
ReplyDeleteThe ingredients of the Aquaphor is diff, but the baby stuff's consistency is thicker. :)
ReplyDeleteWOOT, deals!
also: mamabargains.com & Target's daily deal
We do pampers rewards too! Brad's a sucker for groupons and all things like it. I highly recommend thegrocerygame.com also. You should check it out.
ReplyDelete