1. In all my 31 years (and even with a teaching degree), I have never read a single Dr. Seuss book cover-to-cover on my own. Hahaha! I've heard them read aloud, but I personally have never read one. This week, Samuel and I read "Hop on Pop" and I must say, I did enjoy myself! Let it be known, however, that I still think the illustrations are a little creepy.
2. I need to take a course in snapping the snaps correctly down the legs of baby jammies. Poor Samuel is so patient. David got home yesterday and said, "Oh look, Kel, these jammies have a tail!" Nope, Mommy just stinks at snaps. Palmface.
3. I debated writing this because I don't want people to get the wrong idea, but in a state of sleepless diaper-changing this morning, as I stood over the changing table, squinting through my bleary eyes and smeared glasses, doing my best to work around a tee-shirt soaked from all that comes with nursing, I couldn't help but giggle at the one thought that ran through my head: "Talk about winning a wet tee-shirt contest." LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those snaps are a pain, and you'll continue to goof up no matter how much practice you have! Switch to zippers when he gets a bit older. :)
ReplyDeleteHahah!!! you're so funny! Logan loves "Oh the Things you Can Think" by DS. And even at 13 months we still miss a snap or two on pants, etc. We LOVE zippers!
ReplyDeleteKel...Grap a package of Gerber cloth diapers. Have one handy when you nurse. Put one under your chesticles. They will soak up the milk that seems to drool out of their mouth. I did this when I was pumping too. Saved lots of wet shirts. I had a little bag with my lansinom, nipple shield, and cloth diaper. Oh the joys of nursing :)
ReplyDelete