- People have really started commenting on my belly. I love it. Poll coming soon on Boy vs. Girl...
- It's report card season. I'm going to appreciate every report card my child gets because I know how much goes into them! Thank you, teachers!
- I got kicked 3 times today by a 3rd grader and a 4th grader has decided she no longer likes me. I just look at these babies and realize how hard it sometimes is to be 10 years old. I hope I remember that when our Baby is having a hard time being 10 years old. Though I will NOT tolerate kicking.
- I forgot about writing up an IEP. Plain ol' forgot. I have NEVER, EVER done that. All ended up being completely fine, but sheesh, pregnancy brain needs to take a vacation and let my old brain come back for a stay! Hahaha!
- I have decided this purple sweater I am currently wearing is my new favorite.
- We were given a crib and changing table! Praise God for His blessings and the wonderful family who thought of us. We're taking back the one we bought from Target and using this gorgeous set instead!
- I have a zillion hours of work to do in my house. (Perhaps I am procrastinating???)
- I miss J's blogs.
- I adore my nephew.
- We had an ice storm and a 1-hour delay on Monday morning (yesterday). How cool is that? I hope I get a snow day or two before Baby is born. I L-O-V-E snow days and I'll never be ashamed to admit it!
- I can't WAIT for Christmas!
- Please pray for Ben, our friend's brother-in-law, who was deployed today as an Army Chaplain. He is voluntarily serving our Country in Afghanistan for a little over a year, and is leaving his beautiful wife and adorable two boys to do so. Thank you to him and to all the others who are so unselfish in their living.
- I got a new vacuum. It's so cool, it makes me wish I had more carpet in my house. (Contrary to how my house looks at the present moment, I do love me some cleaning).
- I put my wedding band and engagement ring back on! Whoo hoo! I was wearing just the engagement ring for a while due to some swelling.
- On November 22, I will be married a year!!! And if I haven't mentioned it, my husband is the greatest person I know.
- We have a boy name picked out and two girl names in the running. And it's really REALLY hard for me not to tell what they are, but we promised we wouldn't. It's also really REALLY hard for me not to ask to know what the Baby's gender is each time we have an ultrasound. Like, REALLY hard :) I can't WAIT to know if Baby is a boy or girl!!!!
- We are finished with Baby Care, Breastfeeding and Birth classes. All I can say is, um, WOW.
Ok, must go do something in my house or go to sleep. Haha. This time change is messing me up more than ever! Love and hugs!
Sounds like things are going well! Keeping the names a secret was very hard, so we called them righty and lefty right up to the end!
ReplyDeleteI am always amazed by people who wait to find out what they are having. We both agreed that we wanted to know with both kids. We liked being able to know what to expect. Enjoy the surprise!
ReplyDeleteAs far as sharing names goes, I tended to blab things to people. My advice is don't share. People will love your baby and accept whatever name you choose when he/she arrives. By sharing names we were considering I was told by my grandma that she didn't like a girl name that I liked! :( Then someone told me that our possible boy name was becoming a girl name. That made me question it, but, of course, he is Logan anyway. And I have never met a girl Logan, thankfully. My point is that you open yourself up to hurt feelings if you mention possible names before the baby is born. And you don't want that. You love those names for a reason!