Today marks 31 years of my life on this planet. I love it! Today also marks the start 25 weeks of our Baby's life on this planet. I love it!!!
In honor of this special occasion, I thought it would be fun to post a few pics.
Here's the story: When I was home in Michigan in July/August, both my mom and sister took me maternity clothes shopping. This was both SUPER fun and SUPER surreal. I was actually REALLY nervous, which seems silly now but also doesn't seem silly since it still makes me a little nervous. Hahaha. CRAZY!
Anyway, Mom and Kristi were both great sports (they've shopped with me for at least 2 decades...I think they deserve a medal or an award) and I had a great time. My favorite part was trying on those fake bumps under the clothes. Well, now I have a REAL bump so let's do some comparing!!!
FAKE BUMP under sweater at about 11 weeks
REAL BUMP under same sweater at 25 weeks!
The fake bump is supposed to "add" 3 months to your belly. So by my calculations, the bumps should look about the same! :) I feel like I look much bigger in person than in either of these pictures :) Hahaha!
Happy November!
Happy November!


Cute!! I love mat clothes! So comfy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kelli! You look great~!
ReplyDelete