My heart goes out to all of Haiti, but especially to the Haitian orphans. I was reading an article last night about how so many little ones don't even have water. WATER. And to think of all the inmates wandering around after their escape, around these precious people and babies, just sickens me. No water, no food, no security. In the same breath, I thank God for using this massive tragedy to bring thousands of orphans quickly to loving homes. I pray that they are homes that teach about Jesus and homes that live in love.
Most of you know my heart for adoption, and right now, if we were at a place in life to feasibly do it, I'd be on the first plane out to wherever I needed to go to adopt as many of these precious children as David would allow. Please pray for them. Please pray for the mommas and daddies who have had to part with them in such a horrible way. Please pray for the mommas and daddies who now have the enormous responsibility of raising them. And please pray that they ALL find a home.
xoxo KT and DT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girl...I just love your heart for children. Truly beautiful. And I am praying all those children have the most blessed homes to go to. Love you!
ReplyDeleteGirl, you should have seen me tonight. My adoption crazed butt was on the treadmill for what I thought would be a nice lil' jog while watching (or usually for me it's making fun of) the local news. They then go on to do a liveshot of the plane coming into Grand Rapids with all the West Mi families who will be taking these babies home tonight. Babies that also happen to look a lot like what my baby will look like. Needless to say I was crying AND running by the end.
ReplyDelete