1. Alex is army crawling!
2. The pastor who married us (Dan) and his wife (Lori) are welcoming a DAUGHTER this January!!!! They have been faithful in prayer for 14 years and we are so happy for them!!!!
3. It's official. I have bloomed fully here in CT. Ahem: I made it to the mall and back without using the GPS. Ahh, to be a native. (Let's be honest though, as I was AT the mall, I walked by the salon that
4. We're down a closet and up a washer and dryer! Things are moving along!
5. After 2 years of Ralph not making making my perfume, Jamie found one that smells EXACTLY the same! It's PINK (click here for specifics)!!! First of all, I was impressed beyond belief that she would even remember the scent after all these years, and second, I was impressed that it is EXACTLY THE SAME. I'm feeling a bit torn since David's aunt got me a new perfume for Christmas that I love (click here for specifics) but maybe I can have a winter scent and a summer scent. I am just tickled.
6. I FINALLY got to eat at CPK!!! WOOT! Oh, how I've MISSED you BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad.
7. Please pray for Grandpa and Mom. Grandpa fell and broke his ankle and because of his heart meds, they can't operate. Mom got into a car accident today. She's ok, thank the Lord!
Nighty-nite!
AAAAAHHHHH! I teared up when I read about Lori and Dan. SO EXCITING! I am so, so, so happy for them. That little girl is SO lucky to have them as parents!!
ReplyDeleteAnd PINK is derishissh. :)