Monday, January 11, 2010

Today is...

Monday. Another day to realize that I have enough work for 7 Kellis. Another day to realize that I need to get a chiropractor and doctor. Another day to realize that CT is pretty darn far away from The Mitten (aka: MI). Another day to realize lots of things.

However.

Today I REALIZED, really REALIZED, that I live in Connecticut. I know, like DUH, Kel. But it was pretty crazy. Happened when I left Subway. Funny how those things work.

Also, in additional, well-overdue news, I am going to the gym. Please pray that I don't keel over. Gracias.

Oh, and quickly, as to not keep el Davido waiting, he and I went to see "In the Heights" this weekend, courtesy of the amazing Kristi and Joe. WOW. SO. SO. GOOD. Thank you Van Wormers, for a fabulous birthday present!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you loved the show! What an awesome birthday gift! Yay for sisters :)

    ReplyDelete