Monday, September 14, 2009

Ta-Da!

As things are getting closer, we thought it would be fun to post a quick rundown of our wedding/wedding party! :)

Date: November 22, 2009
Place: Saginaw, MI

Bride: Kelli Talicska
Groom: David Turner

Parents of the Bride: Greg and Joette Talicska

Parents of the Groom: Jeff and Antoinette Turner

Matron of Honor: Kristi Van Wormer (Sister)

Bridesmaids (in alpha order):
Carrie Davies (Friend from WMU)
Jen Gifford (Family friend and Kelli's first friend/playmate)
Keliann Johnson (Friend from WMU)
Sarah Lundgren (Friend from WMU)
Jamie Resler (Friend from Miss Michigan)
Jill Talicska (Sister-In-Law)
Sarah Turner (Future Sister-In-Law)

Best Man: Doug Kennedy (David's Pseudo Big-Brother :))

Groomsmen (in alpha order):
David Donnelly (Roommate)
Peter Johnson (Cousin)
Jonathan Luiz (Friend from Church)
Josh Morgan (Childhood/Family friend)
Jeff Powers (Friend from High School and RPI)
Kyle Talicska (Future Brother-In-Law)
Joe Van Wormer (Future Brother-In-Law)

Nephew/Baby of Honor:
Alex Joseph Van Wormer

Ushers:
Adam Talicska (Kelli's Cousin)
Mike Boscarino (Friend from Church)

2 comments:

  1. Haha...SO glad you included the parenthetical descriptors, because for like 2 seconds I thought KA's hubby was an usher. I was like, "Oh! They asked MJ to be an usher!" LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I know. It get sooo confusing when David and I talk about our MJs :)

    ReplyDelete