Sunday, September 13, 2009

Loving CT

So, I promised David I would write this post. It goes without saying that I miss my friends and family and would do anything, I mean ANYTHING, to move them here, but aside from the fact that they are not here, I have to say that I love living in CT.

David and I have been EVERYWHERE lately doing wedding stuff, and everyone has been so so friendly. The bike guy (ok, so that wasn't wedding stuff), the tux people, the new ring guy, the Bed Bath and Beyond People, the hiking boots guys (ok, so that wasn't wedding stuff either), Jen and Mark the newlyweds, the Fed Ex lady, the ladies at JCPenney and Macy's, the guy at Wal*Mart who told us about a great honeymoon place... seriously, we keep meeting the nicest, most helpful people. Oooh...and sidenote: I found a great pedicure place and wax place. Ahhh. I'm not kidding you, those are very important finds.

Back to my current post... it is without further adieu that I must humbly apologize for my earlier posts about the people I meet here (in public) always being grouchy. I will say that when I first moved here, I did encounter some very cross individuals while out-and-about, however, the kindness and friendliness of the people I have met since must trump them. Seperate from that is the friends I have met since being here. They, of course, have always been awesome.

We have gotten SO much done for our wedding. We are crazy busy. New job, new wedding, new very large purchase... Ahhh! So so blessed. Our family and friends are beyond supportive, and we just couldn't be happier. God is very, very good!

2 comments:

  1. I really really REALLY love having you here! My BFFAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorite thing about this post is that David made you write it. Heart it.

    ReplyDelete