We've been engaged one week! Time flies and time DRAGS... have I mentioned yet that one should never ever ever live miles away from her fiance? I think my "moving to Connecticut" date is quickly getting pushed up :)
Speaking of torturous moving, I finally got everything done yesterday at the apartment (yay!) and even managed to sneak in a quick trip to the emergency room after electrocuting myself. LOL. Only me. No worries, EKG was fine and the vaccum has been laid to rest in the dumpster.
David is having an awesome time with the guys at the Cape and Mr. and Mrs. Turner (future Mom and Dad!) checked out a house for us in Avon (Thank you so much!). I hear it's just beautiful! We will see if it's the one God has for us!
After crashing early last night, I awoke to picture messages of Alex's first baseball game! He was with all the Loonies in Midland, and cuter than all of them (sorry, but he was!). I closed my phone and rolled over to have a glorious time going through my first bridal magazine! I never thought I would get sucked in to them, but they are so so fun. I can't wait to share what I found with David!
I think this is the first day I haven't had a billion things to do. Well, I DO have a billion things to do, but I might pretend I don't.
Happy one week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy One Week My Love!!!! =DDDDD
ReplyDelete