...majorly sick.
Poor guy!!! Bronchitis, double ear infections and a temp. No fun at all. Note to all engaged couples: do not live 10 hours apart. It is the worst when the person you love is miserable and there is nothing you can do about it from miles and miles away. On a positive note, he's still as sweet and happy as can be, even through the yuck. I'm so blessed!
In other news, most of my apartment stuff is moved out. A thousand billion thanks to David, Mom, Dad, Kristi, Kyle and Jill. I could have NEVER done this without them. Seriously, there's no way. I told David we are never ever moving again and that if some twist of life does cause us to have to move in the future, I promise I'll work two jobs to pay for movers to do it all. I think he thinks I was kidding. Hahaha. Oh, and thank you to Keliann and Michael, my new roomies, and many thanks to their Jeep. And of course, thanks to el groucho at Uhaul. That twenty-four foot truck was insane. But Dave looked super tough driving it!
I must correct an error! The biggest thank you of all goes to Alex, who I hear packed my entire kitchen!! That's a very big job for a very little boy. He's so tough-- our little rock star! I also hear he invited all his baby peeps over for a bubble wrap and packing peanut party. Like one of those foam parties but waaaaaaay funner (no worries, "funner" is a useable word. Just ask Elle Woods.).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Um...and don't forget Alex. He packed, like, your whole kitchen. The kid's a machine.
ReplyDeleteSo sad for David...get better soon!