Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Love of My Life

WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

Meeting and loving David has been the greatest privilege and honor, and on May 24, 2009, at 3:00 am, I said YES to forever! Our journey has been peaceful and exciting and incredible and we cannot wait to see what God has in store for us. I set up this blog as a surprise for David and as a way for us both to communicate our joys and happiness as our two crazy lives become one crazy, amazing life!

My soon-to-be husband reminded me today that we're one day closer to being married... all I can say is AWESOME. Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Yippie skippie! I'm the first follower...mostly because I am very, very good at stalking. :)xoxox. Love, Kristi and Alex (who currently has the hiccups in the bouncer next to me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so thankful that you have found one another and praise God for you. We believe each of you has chosen well. Kelli, we are delighted to have you join our family. We continue to pray for you both going forward and know that your relationship is a result of much prayer. May you be richly blessed in all your decisions and be an encouragement to one another in all the Lord has for you.
    Love always,
    Mom and Dad / Antoinette and Jeff

    ReplyDelete