- A giant, hot bubble bath
- The ability to overflow with milk for my son when he is hungry
- 12 hours of sleep in clean sheets
- An immaculate house
But on tonight's menu is a hot shower, cluster feeds, sleeping in shifts in sheets last washed when my mom was here and a house that looks WAY more lived in than it should.
And I don't care :)
I don't care because coming home to me is the greatest husband on earth and upstairs sleeping is the littlest angel we are so blessed to call our own. Why wish for more when you have more than you deserve? :)
Life is good! Find the joy and spread it!
John 10:10 (The Message)
6-10Jesus told this simple story, but they had no idea what he was talking about. So he tried again. "I'll be explicit, then. I am the Gate for the sheep. All those others are up to no good—sheep stealers, every one of them. But the sheep didn't listen to them. I am the Gate. Anyone who goes through me will be cared for—will freely go in and out, and find pasture. A thief is only there to steal and kill and destroy. I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of.
Amen, sister, amen.
ReplyDeleteYes! Enjoy those imperfect yet perfect moments that is ordained by our Sovereign God!
ReplyDelete