Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Samuel

I have been trying for a while now to get a really great video or picture of Samuel's sweet smile. Turns out he hasn't strayed much from his ultrasound days... the boy just doesn't like performing for the camera. I guess you could say he prefers a live audience.

Yesterday, I tried something new and tucked the camera in next to the fishy seat and ta-da!!! For your viewing pleasure, here is our sweet Samuel at exactly 2 months. It is six minutes of pure joy to me. And yes, when he smiles, he is looking at his Mama, who was sitting so happily to the side of the fishy seat. Professionally, I'm just thrilled with the direct gaze/social attention. Personally, I'm beyond thrilled with the love.

Enjoy!

Click for video HERE. (Thanks, Aunt Kristi, for letting us borrow your YouTube account for this.)

2 comments:

  1. I adore him. His cheeks are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video! He is such a perfect combination of you and David! What a handsome little boy already. :)

    ReplyDelete