J: I have a note under my desk that I'm gonna give to L at lunch time.
Me: Oh yeah, what does it say?
J: Not telling, it's a secret.
Me: Ohhhh.
Me (to A...J standing nearby): We missed you yesterday! Were you sick?
A: No, I was home.
J: Oh, did you have a rainage problem?
Boy: Guess what my dad is gonna be for Halloween?
Me: I don't know! What?
Boy: You have to guess.
Me: Ok! Give me a clue:
Boy: It starts with a 'k'!
Me: Kangaroo!
Boy: Nope! A Clock!
Me: Ey-yi-yi!
C: Hey, my grandma used to say that 'cept she was speaking creole!
C: You have any kids?
Me: I have a baby in my tummy. It will be born in February.
C: When I was a little boy I was born at Hartford Hospital.
Me: WOW! My baby will be born at Hartford Hospital, just like you.
C: WOW! Maybe he will see the same things!
I love my kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute! I am glad you enjoy your job. :)
ReplyDelete