Wednesday, February 24, 2010

David-isms

So, one of the best parts of being married (besides having someone to pray with and snuggle and hang out with 24/7) is learning about your spouse's personality. I don't know if anyone else thinks David and I are funny, but we think we are pretty darn hilarious... especially at 4:00am after painting/remodeling all day long when we're exhausted and slap-happy.

Kelli: "David, I told Amy we are moving to Hawaii."
David: "Oh really? What will we do there?"
Kelli: "Well, we will be beach bums."
David: "What will we do for money?"
Kelli: "We won't need any. We'll live on the beach."
David: "What will you do if you need surgery? Like if you hurt your knee or your hip? Rely on Obama-Care?"

Hahaha. Was totally  not expecting that one.

Kelli: (Grumbling about various things that are stressful)
David: "When I get stressed, I just like to think about how blessed I am. I'm healthy, have a great God, have a great wife, have two great families, have a great job, have three great bikes...."

LOL. Bikes!!! I love that bikes made the Top 10.

Kelli: "Wow, David, your skin is getting really soft."
David: "I know. I'm like buttah."

Funny funny funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment