Friday, September 20, 2013

Feature Friday

(I might change the name of this gig. Not sure yet.)

ANYWAY, I thought I would use Fridays as a chance to highlight some cool things I've seen throughout the week, or feature another blogger or a friend's story. Kinda fun, right?

To kick off the first Feature Friday (should that be 'Featured Friday?' I've changed it and looked at it so many times it's starting to look funny to me. Please advise, grammar gurus...), here are some of my favorite things from around the internets this week:


1. GORGEOUS. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. What a tribute. God bless America.


2. HILARIOUS. ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS. God bless fun people.


3. My niece arrives in ONE MONTH!!!! Check out her amazing room! I know, my sister is amazing!  CLICK HERE.

4. If I sewed, I might try THIS.



HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back to blogging. Love seeing all your cute little faces. I don't see any pics in this post bur I'll just blame it on the iOS7 update!

    ReplyDelete