EEK! How did I get to 30 weeks?? All I can say is... WOW. I could safely deliver in 6 weeks, though we're hoping to hit the full 40 weeks. Mama's got things to do and her list gets longer by the day!
Here I am at 30 weeks. So sorry for the public bathroom photo. After school, I arrived to a home reeking of oil and had to vacate pronto! So I'm at Cosi. David is currently sitting in our freezing home as it airs out (the furnace guy left an oil-soaked filter behind the oil tank today). I love my husband.
The top shirt sorta makes my belly look funny, but I love it!!! I remember when my mom gave it to me and we laughed at its ginormity. Well, I'm here to report I fill it out now!!! Here's my sister and me at 30 weeks for a little side-by-side. Good grief, am I having twins? (Note: I am NOT having twins).
Me
My Sister
Things on which you need an updating: Our amazing MI and CT showers!!! But for now, I must go write IEPs. xoxo



Wow-eeeee! Grow baby! You have the cutest bump!
ReplyDeleteThe difference between you and Kristi is that she had a boy and you are having a girl...DUH :)
ReplyDelete