Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Confession

I was feeling sorry for myself that there aren't a lot of new blog posts in the summer and then I realized that I haven't blogged in forever. I know, glass houses.

Let's see... this summer has been HOT. Normally, I do not complain about such things, but these days, I'm living on Popsicles and I'm just a weeee bit warmer that is comfortable. But, I will savor the warmth for old man winter will be here soon enough. In those cold days, which are to come, I will place my humidifier in front of my space heater (you know, to heat up the moist air... doesn't everyone do this? Haha.) and I will dry out every skin cell with burning hot showers. I think I'm not so good at regulating my body temperature...

In other news, our house is on the move. Well, technically, it's not moving, but projects are getting done! We spent about 2.5 hours at Home Depot last night with the Kitchen Designer, Bev, who is AWESOME. We shall see what comes of it! (P.S.- Jamie and Sarah, Bev was over the moon with our paint color choices. THANK YOU!)

You should know that I just ran out of red and purple Popsicles. Bummer. Orange is all that is left. Fun Fact: Orange is typically my favorite flavor and the first gone, but these orange ones aren't so yummy.

Ok, gotta go be productive. xoxo

KT

1 comment:

  1. How 'bout you start blogging about house projects? With pictures? Let's see the before, during, and after kitchen!

    ReplyDelete